Sunday, May 20, 2012

Game Pedictions- Week 5


Main Electric (Applebaum) v Paco's (Granese)- While I don’t think Applebaum will be the most dominant team all year, I think they’ll stay undefeated for another week.

Nonna's (Lapine) v Massage Envy (Sarcona)- The two teams that beat our team, so I have great respect for both. This should be a close contest, but I give the edge to Lapine.

Arrow (Beilis) v Express Imprints (Pollock)- For whatever reason, I only realized now that this is a rematch of our finals matchup. I’m sure Beilis wishes all our games are played at the Middle School instead of Union Hill.

Jiffy Lube (Feldman) v Bagel World (Goldfarb)- An upset here wouldn’t shock me, but I expect Feldman to rebound from a tough loss and regain their claim as perhaps the league’s best team.
Ace Aluminum (Wallman) v Elite (Mamone)- Municipal should play to Wallman’s strength, but I think Team Mamone is due for a big victory.
Pizza/Pasta (Carlin) v CK Baseball (Harris)- The one week I don’t pick Carlin will surely be the week they win. Harris has been very impressive after a sloppy first week.

Fradkin Law (Jacoby) v Tuscanyrose (Schef)- Two teams in desperate need for a win, but when in doubt, I go with Fradkin at Union Hill.

Sports Zone (Randell) v LawCash (Younger)- Randell has a lot of guys who thrive on U.H. Younger’s been playing well, but I think they run into some trouble here.

No comments:

Post a Comment