Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Night Preview

Applebaum vs. Goldfarb:

I like both teams, but I’m more impressed how Goldfarb has done with a very tough schedule to begin the year. On paper, Goldfarb also has more players who are “UH hitters”, and since these two teams are so close talent wise, that could make all the difference. So far Goldfarb is only averaging 7.7 RPG(4th lowest in the league) but I expect a bit more offense tonight.

Prediction: Goldfarb 12 Applebaum 10


Bykofsky vs. Feldman:

After finally winning a game on their third try, I can start to feel a little bit better about my pick for the sleeper team of the year. I think Team Bykofsky will pick up where they left off and pick up a W against a Team Feldman who has surprised me so far. The spotlight tonight will be on Phil Lipomi, who looks well on his way to having the type of breakout season that will make him a first rounder next year, and Michael Lazzaro, who is the head of an incredibly deep rookie class this year.

Prediction: Bykosky 14 Feldman 9

No comments:

Post a Comment