Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday night preview



Jacoby v. Lapine

Jacoby’s dismantling of the superhot Team Applebaum was shocking, even to those who think Jacoby is the team to beat this year. Lapine has enough offensive firepower to score 20 runs tonight, but I can’t make the mistake of picking against the best team in the league.

My prediction: Jacoby

Mike Ferrarese’s pick: Lapine. Our guest columnist also says, “Lapine will be a #1 power rank within 3 weeks”.

Wallman v. Randell:

Randell might be the team better suited for Union Hill, but I think Wallman is the better team. Yes, I know these are words that will come back to haunt me. Before the season most(including myself) felt Wallman had one of the two or three best squads in the league, and perhaps Sunday’s defeat of the tough Team Beilis will serve as the turning point in their season.

My Prediction: Wallman

Mike Ferrarese’s pick: Randell

No comments:

Post a Comment