Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Night's Preview

Once again, we have a special guest for Wednesday night’s predictions. This week we have Jordan Krant, 2012’s winner for Most Improved Player. Unfortunately, we only have one Wednesday night game on the slate this week. I like Jordan’s observations so much, that I’m taking a backseat and I’m just going to include this thoughts. For the record, I concur with Mr. Krant’s prediction.
Granese vs Younger
This rivalry goes back many years and from my memory, Younger has more often than not come out on top for bragging rights over long time friend Matt Granese.  I think the game is decided by 1 or 2 runs late in the game as both teams seem evenly matched, but I think a Jared Goldberg HR over the fence will give Younger their second win in a row.

Pick - Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment