Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Night Preview


The bad news for me is I lost a prediction thus ending my streak. The good news is since the Younger/Beilis game ended first, my streak stops at 13 and not 12.

Goldfarb vs. Mamone:
Mamone has the better record and is listed higher in my rankings, but I’m going to go with Goldfarb in a mild upset tonight. The lesson learned from last Wednesday’s Carlin/Randell game is sometimes it takes more than one bad game for a good team to get it out of their system. That’s what I expect will happen tonight as Team Goldfarb makes a move for the top spot in the AL.
Predicted Winner: Goldfarb

Pollock vs. Harris:
I can’t predict my own games. It’s been a frustrating year for Team Harris, but Harris always manages to have his teams ready for the playoffs. As August approaches, I wouldn’t be surprised to see his team to start playing better. Meanwhile, my team is itching to get back on the field after a very tough Sunday loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment