Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Night Predictions

I know if this were a job, I'd be fired for missing my deadline. But for the sake of posterity, here are my (abridged) Wednesday Night Predictions.

Lapine vs. Applebaum:
Winner: Lapine


It's been a long season for Team Applebaum, but the good news is if they start getting hot now then who knows what will happen in the playoffs! Lapine is coming off an excruciatingly tough loss and should be able to put it behind them with a win tonight.

Peragine vs. Goldfarb:
Winner: Peragine


Normally I'd be going with the team I still think is among the best three this season, but rumor is they are missing their Cy Young pitcher tonight. That is enough to tilt the balance in Peragine's favor who is still barely hanging on to the hopes of a division title.

No comments:

Post a Comment