Sunday, June 5, 2011

Power Rankings 6/5/11

Every week I will post power rankings for our league. As of now, I plan on doing a separate ranking for the National and American League. I'm willing to change that if people would rather have a combined list. Like the team power rankings seen on ESPN and Sportline, a major component of where a team is placed will be based on overall record. However, a team's recent performance and overall runs scored/against will also factor into these rankings. In parenthesis I will put the previous week's ranking for the team. Since this is the first week, the number in parenthesis will be based on my pre-season projections.

6/6/11 update: I've decided to combine both leagues for the rankings:

Pre-Season Ranking in parenthesis.

1. Younger (6)
2. Pollock (5)
3. Spiegel (2)
4. Goldfarb (15)
5. Peragine (5)
6. Wallman (1)
7. Carlin (3)
8. Lapine (8)
9. Granese (13)
10. Sarcona (9)
11. Beilis (16)
12. Schefkind (10)
13. Harris (4)
14. Feldman (11)
15. Applebaum (14)
16. Randell (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment