Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Night Predictions

Team Spiegel vs. Team Goldfarb

Winner: Goldfarb

I wish I could predict a tie. There are two important signs point towards Spiegel. They have a better runs scored differential and an offense that's a better fit for Union Hill. Team Goldfarb plays great defense but there's no defending a ball that goes over the fence. On the other hand, Goldfarb is the one team who is on a hotter streak than Spiegel. I want to see what it feels like to be on Team Goldfarb's side for one week so I'll pick their squad in what should be a great game.

Team Harris vs. Team Sarcona

Winner: Sarcona

These are two teams who should score plenty of runs. I think Team Harris is still capable of turning their season around, but I'm picking Sarcona to rebound from Sunday's loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment