Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sunday Predictions

Like everything else on this site, this post is just for fun. My one rule is I'm not going to make any predictions involving my team's games. Just assume I think our team is going to win every game for the rest of the season 

Beilis vs. Lapine

Winner: Lapine

I think Team Lapine is going to break out again and score a ton of runs after some low scoring efforts.

Granese vs. Schefkind:

Winner: Schefkind

Amazingly, Schefkind is 2-5 despite scoring more runs than they have given up. Granese has lost two in a row, but I think they'll lose one or two more before getting back on track.

Spiegel vs. Randell


Winner: Spiegel

Tough matchup for Randell to play one of the hottest teams in the league. Will Spiegel give up less than 100 runs for the year? Let the watch begin.

Carlin vs. Randell

Winner: Carlin

Before the season started, I thought Carlin had the third best team and it looks like they're starting to play up to those expectations.

Goldfarb vs. Wallman

Winner: Wallman

Ok, so I may have been slightly wrong about Goldfarb's squad coming into the year. However, the streak of underestimation is going to continue just a little longer. Wallman's team was my preseason pick for the best team in the league and they've been on a roll lately. I will issue a public apology to Team Goldfarb if they win this game.

Younger vs. Carlin

Winner: Younger

This is a good matchup, but I'm going to go with the team with the best record in the league. This should be a close one.

Sarcona vs. Feldman

Winner: Sarcona

I think Sarcona has the best team in a very tight NL West. They need to beat Team Feldman to start separating themselves from the rest of the pack.

Harris vs. Peragine

Winner: Peragine

Is it time to give up on a team I thought would go 13-9 before the season? I only had Peragine winning one less game and they're hot right now. I'm going with my team's division rival and then maybe Team Harris will start a winning streak next week.

Peragine vs. Lapine

Winner: Lapine

I think this is the game of the day. A sweep for either of these teams will firmly put them among the league's elite. Like I said before, I'm expecting Lapine's bats to be on fire this week, so I think they'll pull this one out. This could end up being the highest scoring game of the week as long as both teams aren't too tired from their earlier games.

No comments:

Post a Comment